NSWTOx Indigenous

A blog to share information & resources for Outreachers developing & delivering services & programs for Australian Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples.
www.flickr.com

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 19

My Visit To Sydney

Hello my name is Stephanie Campbell . I'm from the Titjikala community which is South of Alice Springs. It is my first time here in Sydney. In the desert it's hot but here in Sydney, it's very cold, especially at night. So anyway, I'm havin' fun going out shopping and going to the beach it's fun here in Sydney.

Stephanie Campbell

1 Comments:

  • At 3:39 pm, Blogger Jude said…

    Good to hear you are enjoying Sydney and look forward to learning more about your counrty while we learn photoshop over the next few days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home