NSWTOx Indigenous

A blog to share information & resources for Outreachers developing & delivering services & programs for Australian Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples.
www.flickr.com

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 19

My Visit to Sydney

Kenneth Hayes My name is Kenneth Hayes and I come from Titjikala Community which is in the Northern Territory. Titjkala is 107km south east of Alice Springs. Today I am here in Sydney studying art. I am using the computer for the first time. The art I do is make horses out of scrap wires and I play guitar. We have a band in our which is called the Simpson Desert Band.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:42 pm, Blogger Jude said…

    Would love to hear your band. It is great to see so many horses in Sydney!! You computers skills are amzing for a first time user!! Enjoy your time in Sydney and hope you enjoy learning about photoshop!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home