NSWTOx Indigenous

A blog to share information & resources for Outreachers developing & delivering services & programs for Australian Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples.
www.flickr.com

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 19

Learning blogging

Susan Doolan

Hi there everyone. My name is Susan Doolan and I am originally from Finke Community which is 450km south east of Alice Springs in the Northern Territory. Now I live at Titjikala Community which is 107 south east of Alice Springs. At titjikala I work at the Tapatjatjaka art and craft centre. I work as office administrator, I enjoy working and meeting alot of different people. Now I am here in Sydney studying art, Sydney is crouded and cold so we are not used to the weather here. The art works that I do are painting and canvas,basket making with raffia and ceramics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home